Unico 90 is a class AB hybrid integrated amplifier with zero feedback, as the most precious valve amplifiers uses only two stages. The heart of the Unico 90 circuit is found in its hybrid structure. All of the gain, and subsequently the “character” of the amp, is determined by the only tube stage made with ECC83 and ECC 81in particular multiple-parallel-totem-pole.
Unison Research’s Unico 90 Integrated Amplifier sits at the top end of the Unico range borrowing much of its look and design from the flagship Unico 150 integrated amplifier.
The dual mono design gives this amplifier more power and control of your music. Boasting 160W (4Ω) per channel the Unico 90 is capable of driving some of the most demanding loudspeakers with ease and poise.
Featuring double triode totem pole ECC 83 and one parallel totem pole ECC81 triode valves per channel in the input stage and using high-quality German Mundorf components, Unico 90 has a unique circuit delivering 160W per channel.
This single stage due to the particular circuitry is able to amplify the input signal and directly drive the power stage. This amplifier has two stages, input stage and output stage and uses only local feedback.
Unico 90 is a class A hybrid integrated amplifier with zero feedback, as the most precious valve amplifiers use only two stages. All of the gain and subsequently the “character” of the amp, is determined by the only tube stage made with ECC83 and ECC 81in particular multiple-parallel-totem-pole.
On the back of the Unico 90, there is broad flexibility with a selection of inputs including two balanced XLRs as well as standard RCA. There is also 4 + 4 speaker terminals allowing for bi-wiring and a subwoofer output to add even more depth and enthralment.
- Output power: 100+100 W RMS su 8Ω / 160+160 W RMS su 4Ω
- Frequency response: -1dB @ 12Hz e 45kHz -3 dB
- Input impedance: 21Kohm // 300pF
- Input sensitivity: 860mV RMS
- Input stage: Pure A class, double triode totem pole ECC83 and parallel totem pole ECC81 This single stage due to the particular circuitry is able to amplify the input signal and drive directly the power stage.
- Output stage: Class AB thermostable, complementary Hexfet (3 pairs for channel)
- Number of stage: 2, This amplifier due to the particular circuitry is realized by only two stages: input stage and output stage, and use only local feedback
- Input: 6 line (3 unbalanced, 2 balanced, 1 “bypass” unbalanced)
- Line Outputs: 1 tape, 1 sub (volume controlled)
- Output connectors: 4 + 4 bi-wiring
- Global Feedback factor: 0 dB
- THD: < 0.15% @ 1kHz, 1 W
< 0.5% @ 1kHz, 10 W
- Output resistance: <0.4 ohm, resistive on all audio frequencies
- Power Consumption: 550 W (at max power on 8 ohm)
- Dimensions: 43.5cm x 44 cm x 18 cm h
- Net weight: 20 kg
This product has not been formerly reviewed by our resources to date!