The original Phono One was one of the most popular Unison Research products in our history. Its production was discontinued a few years ago, but the requests to bring it back were overwhelming. That’s why we’ve introduced its return, with a new and improved design. The aesthetics of the Phono One is unchanged, however, maintaining the classic and timeless look of the original version. The Phono One, from its beginning, was designed for those who require a phono preamplifier that offers the highest possible sound quality.
- Type: Stereo Phono Valve preamplifier
- Class: pure A
- RIAA : passive +/- 0.1 dB (20 Hz / 20 KHz)
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Outputs: 1 x line
- Gain : 54 dB
- Total Harmonic Distorti on (THD): 0.1 % at 1 volt output
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N): – 80 dB
- Inputs: 1 per fonorivalatore MM o MC
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm – 100 – 50 – 22 ohm / 100 – 200 – 320 – 420 pF ( modifiable )
- Feedback factor: 0 dB.
- Valves: 5 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Alimentatore: esterno
- Dimension: 37.3 x 5.84 x h 24.63 cm.
- Net Weight: 3.6 Kg circa (including power supply)
Vinyl lovers have no lack of choices these days when it comes to purchasing a phonostage. Whether you’re an analog beginner or a veteran, your needs are covered from the entry-level price point all the way to the mega-buck region. But when narrowing down the characteristics and features that are of particular importance, the choices start to thin out a bit: outboard power supply, check; great build quality, check; great cosmetics, check; tube based, check; good cartridge-loading options, check; Class-A zero-feedback design, check; Italian, check. Italian? If you’ve checked all of those boxes then you’ve arrived at Unison Research.