Seven-Day Return Guarantee
Unless otherwise specified, you may return any item purchased at Fidelis within 7 days, provided that the item is in new condition with blank warranty cards, all boxes and packing, manuals and original sales receipt, for store credit only. Special order items are excluded.
One Year Trade-Up Policy
Loudspeaker systems, integrated amplifiers, preamps, power amps, tuners, receivers, and turntables purchased new at Fidelis may be traded in for like items, costing at least twice as much as the original unit. 100% of the original price may be applied as long as the unit retains original packing, boxes, instructions and proof of purchase. The unit traded in must be in excellent working order and without cosmetic defects. This policy excludes digital and surround products, and phono cartridges.
Equipment Loaned for Home Trial Use
Fidelis may, at its sole discretion, loan certain demo equipment to customers for limited home use. There may be a per diem charge for the use of such equipment that will be credited towards the purchase of equipment from Fidelis. The customer assumes full responsibility for returning the equipment in good working order and without damage, within the agreed time period.
Fidelis will guarantee used equipment for a period of 30 days. We’ll make our best efforts to repair any used equipment during that period of warranty, but are not obligated to replace such equipment if it is not repairable. Fidelis will in that event issue a store credit for the amount of the purchase.
Consigned good are sold as-is. Goods sold on consignment are subject to a 33% fee, which will be reduced to a 20% fee when it involves the purchase of new equipment by the consignee.
Fidelis is a warranty service center for some of the manufacturers we carry, however certain manufacturers require us to send all warranty repairs to them. In these cases all shipping charges to the manufacturer are the responsibility of the customer. (Most manufacturers will pay for return shipping.) All manufacturers’ warranties apply and are the responsibility of the manufacturer.
Special order merchandise is not subject to cancellation or refund. Fidelis requires a 50% non-refundable deposit on all special orders.
Policy Explanations and Warranty Exclusions
- Fidelis reserves the right to charge for all shipping costs on a situational basis.
- Our warranties apply only to the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
- Our warranties do not cover any damage due to unforeseeable, unintentional or accidental misuse or abuse. Incidental and consequential damages are not covered and no express or implied warranty for such damage is given.
- No warranties or trade-up policies contained herein shall apply to special order merchandise or any equipment used in commercial applications.
- Deposits toward special order merchandise are non-refundable.
- Deposits for service work or layaway merchandise that have been in place for more than 90 days will not be refunded, only a store credit will be issued.